The Amir and Yasmin Virani Family Foundation is a private charitable family foundation. The Foundation was developed to fund organizations that work with at-risk children and youth across British Columbia.
Our goal is to help young people who face barriers reach their full potential.
We believe community support programs, counselling, academic coaching and mentorship encourage youth to navigate their own path to awareness, fulfillment, and success.
Charities we’ve supported over the past few years:
- PLEA Community Services of BC (Kid Start)
Community Support Programs
- The Kids Safe Project Society
- Boys & Girls Club
- Take a Hike Youth at Risk Foundation
Youth Educational Programs
- Science World Society
- Big Sisters of BC Lower Mainland (Study Buddies)
- Vancouver Public Library Foundation
- Learning Buddies Network
- Focus Foundation of BC
- Arts Umbrella
- Equitas — International Center for Human Rights Education
At Risk Youth Programs
- Covenant House
- Children of the Street
- Community First Foundation (Back Pack Buddies)
- Bullying Canada